My Podcasts (Subscribe)                     

Friday, January 25, 2008

LibriVox

I have recently begun volunteering for LibriVox, a project to read public domain literature and post it on the internet as audio. My first contribution will be a collection of fables by Jean de la Fontaine, translated into English. I will also publish my works as part of this podcast. Any works created for LibriVox are in the public domain and will be identified as such within the audio.

I should also note that I canceled the BuckeyeCast show for several reasons, foremost of which is that there was not enough material or enough time to collect material to do a regular show.

1 Comments:

  • with all do respect concerning your librivox recordings, in my opinion, you read too quickly

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 28/9/08 12:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home