My Podcasts (Subscribe)                     

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Idea for new show

Yeah, so I was sitting here thinking and all of a sudden I thought, "Wouldn't it be cool if I could get input from my listeners and then combine it all together into one show?"

So, if this idea appeals to anyone, and if you have a microphone, record me an audio file, it doesn't matter what type, and if I get enough participants, I will make a show from it. Just talk about anything that comes to mind. Don't be afraid to ramble because I will edit for length. If you have a Windows machine, you can use the sound recording program under accesories, and then I think communications or something. Please don't edit anything, because you might delete something I deem important.

Alternatively, you can send me text and I'll read it, but I would really like to get different voices on here. When you send anything, either text or audio, please give me your name (or an alias) and, if you're okay with it, you city and state.

Send either text or audio by clicking here.

I have added a link to myself reading this post for those of you who don't come to the site because of auto-updating audio programs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home